Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fabric Flower Necklace

Confession: I have been making lots of flowers lately (there will be more on that later). Until now they have all been to put in hair. So I decided to try something different. A fabric flower necklace! I used a easier way (I call it cheating) to make the flowers for my necklace than the way I usually make flowers. I used this tutorial as a reference. I was lucky enough to find all the materials right in my house and the fabric I used is actually one of my dad's old shirts!

fabric flower necklace

What a great way to dress up a simple shirt! I added a pearl in the center of each of my flowers for a little extra something. Also, my flowers are slightly larger than that of the tutorial and I did not make the chain as long. Overall, this was a very easy, non-stressful project to do and took me less than an hour!

-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment