Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Little West Palm Beach

Last week, the whole family took a trip and met up in West Palm Beach. What an exciting and relaxing time we had! These are just some of the pictures off my phone (which I was without for a few days because it took a dip in the pool and had to spend some quality time in between two slices of bread- no rice!) Maybe someone else (hint Megan and Jenny) will have some more to share!

Florida
Matt and I ready to take off!

Florida
I RARELY drink pop. I ordered one on a flight and the flight attendant gave me a foreign can! It may have tasted a bit strange.

Florida
We had a few not so nice weather days, but it was probably a blessing in disguise keeping us from not getting absolutely fried! (Although that happened to some of us anyway.)

Florida
We couldn't believe the grocery store. Not only do you park in a parking ramp, but there is an escalator just for your cart! The sign is reminding you to take your children out!

Florida
City Place! Filled with some of the best shops ever!

Florida
One of the amazing stores was Restoration Hardware.

Florida
It also had a puppy store! They were some of the cutest things I ever did see!

Florida

Florida

Florida

Florida
I believe it was the first morning there that all four of us kids were very ambitious and got up early to go on a sunrise run on the beach. The workers looked shocked that we were all up so early. It was a beautiful sunrise, needless to say our ambition fizzled out the next few days!

Florida
Megan and I ready to eat.

Florida
I matched this bed far too well to not get a picture.

Florida
Matt's classic must- have beach picture.

Florida
Matt and I got a kick out of this gator claw necklace at the airport.


Boy, do I miss it. Not only the sunny weather, but the whole family spending time together! So thankful for this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment